Vegetarian bean soup is a quick, healthy, high-fiber and high-protein meal. Use canned black beans and salsa to get this super easy black bean soup onto the table in just a few minutes. The cheese and sour cream are optional, so the recipe is also suitable for vegans, and, if you use water in place of the. You can make Super fiber vegan soup use 14 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Super fiber vegan soup
- You Need 300 ml ready cooked chikpea.
- You Need 300 gm fresh aspragus.
- You Need 200 gm frozen mixed vegetables.
- You Need 2 tablespoon ginger powder.
- You Need 1 teaspoon salt.
- You Need 1 tablespoon Black pepper.
- You Need 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- You Need 1 teaspoon chili flakes.
- You Need 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- You Need 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- You Need 4 dl oatmilk (vegan).
- You Need 500 ml water.
- You Need 1 tablespoon tapioca power (mixed in water).
- You Need 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
This creamy vegan cauliflower soup is so light and simple and although cauliflower is not one of our favorite veggies, we really enjoy this amazing recipe. I've been obsessed with kale, especially with a new super easy kale side recipe I really love. You just need to steam your kale and add some healthy. Fiber rich carrot spinach quinoa soup.#instantpot #onepotmeal #vegan #lowcarb #glutenfree.
how to make Super fiber vegan soup
- Cut the aspragus into half size. Keep the top part a side for topping use. The bottom part, peel of the skin and put a side that will cook with the soup..
- Warm up the 3 liter pot. Add in olive oil and continue to add in all the ingredients except the chikpea, frozen vegetables and the bottom part of the aspragus..
- Stir it around 1 to 2 minutes then add in the bottom part of the aspragus. Stir it a while then continue add in the chikpea and the frozen vegetables..
- After that add in 500ml water. Continue to let it boil for 20min in medium heat. After 20min add in oatmilk and turn up the heat to boil it up for around 5 minutes.
- Then remove the soup pot a side and use the hand mixer to mix all the ingredients into liquid..
- After that, put back the soup pot on the stove then add in the tapioca powder water to make the soup texture thicker..
- Then warm up the frying pan, add in 1 tablespoon cooking oil and add in the top part of asparagus. Slightly fry it and add 1 tablespoon water and continue fry for 3 min in high heat, sprinkle pink of salt and pepper. Then is ready to serve as the topping on the soup..
A SUPER delicious Vegan Split Pea Soup made in an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker! This IP split pea soup contains lemon and za'atar middle eastern herb spice blend for an ultra flavorful, comforting and. Lentil and Vegetable Soup with Sesame Seed and CardamomReceitas Da Felicidade! A guide to getting started with vegan soups and stews. Includes popular soups from every cuisine, plus cookbook and kitchenware recommendations.