Once the chickpea mixture has turned into an eggy scramble, add the rice, peas, onions and tamari sauce and cook until. Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor! A healthy, satisfying plant-based side or entrée. You can cook Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱 use 10 ingredients and 3 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱
- You Need 2 cups cooked rice (cold).
- You Need 1 inch slice of medium soft tofu.
- You Need 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
- You Need 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
- You Need 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- You Need 1/2 ground ginger.
- You Need 1 teaspoon nut oil.
- You Need 2 spring onions.
- You Need to taste Salt and black pepper.
- You Need 1 pinch sugar (optional).
Egg Fried Rice is also a vegetarian dish and quick and easy to make at home! Note: this recipe is easier with day-old rice. It can also be made with freshly cooked rice, as long as it's not too wet (try using less water to cook the rice than you normally would; you don't want mushy rice that you can't. Fried rice is so delicious but you don't have to add eggs to get extra protein in it!
how to make Vegan egg(less) fried rice 🌱
- Heat the nut oil in the pan to a high eat. Add the tofu and scramble.
- Add cold rice and mix until the rice is piping hot. Add soy sauce and sesame oil..
- Add the chopped spring onion and it’s ready to serve.
This Sweet Potato Fried Rice is so yummy and comforting! It's so healthy and hearty, you just have to try it! Eggy Fried Rice was always my meal of choice when going to Chinese restaurants. I used to love the small bits of veggies. I was psyched I finally found it.