You can cook Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free use 13 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients cook Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- You Need plain / gluten-free flour.
- You Need xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You Need sugar.
- You Need baking powder.
- You Need olive oil.
- You Need freshly boiled water.
- You Need topping.
- You Need caster sugar.
- You Need ground cinnamon.
- You Need choc sauce.
- You Need dark chocolate.
- You Need chocolate made from rice milk such as Moo-Free brand or.
- You Need full fat coconut milk / cream.
Steps make Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- Combine the flour, xanthan gum, sugar and baking powder in a bowl then beat in the oil and boiled water so you have a warm, sticky dough.
- Let the dough rest 10 minutes while you heat oil in a deep fryer or pan to 170C/325F and mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a seperate bowl.
- Melt the 2 chocolates together over a bain marie, then whisk in the cream to make a glossy sauce.
- Put a wide star shaped nozzle on a piping bag, fill with the dough and pipe into the hot oil lengths of dough around 2 or 3 inches long. The shorter they are, the straighter they'll stay! Use your thumb to knock the dough from the end of the nozzle to start each new churro.
- Only cook 4 at a time so the oil keeps it's temperature and fry until golden brown.
- Let drain on kitchen paper then roll in the sugar mix until well coated.
- Serve with the warm chocolate sauce.