This is a healthy version of pancakes with less cholesterol and fat than other recipes, but it tastes amazing, you're gonna love it. Naturally sweetened, vegan, and insanely delicious. They're completely vegan and gluten-free, made with wholesome ingredients, naturally sweetened, and SO dang delicious. You can cook Vegan gluten free pancakes use 9 ingredients and 8 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Vegan gluten free pancakes
- You Need Oat flour or grounded oats.
- You Need mashed bananas.
- You Need almonds.
- You Need cinnamon.
- You Need any jam (cherry, strawberry, mixed berries).
- You Need any vegan milk (almond, soy).
- You Need sweetener (honey, maple syrup).
- You Need Sliced banana.
- You Need Jam for garnish.
Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Pancakes that whip up quickly and are super fluffy. They're the perfect breakfast to serve for a lazy weekend breakfast or brunch. This page may contain affiliate links. Back when I started experimenting with turning my favourite recipes into plant-based.
Steps make Vegan gluten free pancakes
- In a bowl add oat flour (just ground the oats if you don't have oat flour), add cinnamon, banana almonds, jam(I used mixed berries).
- Add milk (I used soymilk) and sweetener. Make a batter close to cake's batter..
- On a medium flame spread the batter and let it cook for 1 to 2 mins..
- Flip it after you see air bubbles forming and let it cook. remember two things. 1. The first pancake never comes out nicely. 2. Use a non-stick pan since we are not using butter or ghee..
- In a plate add your prepared pancake spread jam add bananas..
- Repeat it once..
- Stack them up and garnish with more jam..
- Hog it now..
This gluten free vegan pancakes recipe makes super fluffy eggless pancakes in one bowl, in just minutes. Even if you're a vegan, you That's how this vegan pancakes recipe was born. Related: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Waffles (vegan version). These pancakes are a family-favorite breakfast rotation. They're fluffy, soft, and utterly irresistible, especially topped with a bit (or a lot!) of pancake syrup.