Read below for the whole scoop. This is my updated version of this dish made the way my family enjoy it. Initially, 'Skink' referred to a type of broth made with the scrapings of beef If you've ever had Jell-O, you've had gelatin. You can make Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF use 5 ingredients and 8 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF
- You Need sunflower spread/butter.
- You Need soft brown sugar.
- You Need golden syrup or 3, depending on how gooey you like them.
- You Need gluten free porridge oats.
- You Need extras you want to add eg. chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruits, chocolate chips etc.
But did you know gelatin is more than just a way to make dessert jiggle? Check out all these gelatin benefits. Golden Flapjack from Cotswold Vapour: "An epic fusion of hearty oats, rich golden syrup & brown sugar". Apple Coffee Cake (Paleo, GF, DF).
Steps cook Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a shallow 7 x 11" tin.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add in the oats and extras of choice. (I added 50g finely chopped dates, 30g Enjoy Life free-from chocolate chips, 20g sunflower seeds and 15g dessicated coconut).
- Stir in well, the mixture will be very stiff. If it gets too stiff to stir, put it back on the heat to loosen it.
- Spoon into the greased tin and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden. It will still look soft but it will harden up as it cools down so don't be tempted to overbake.
- Slice into 11 x 1"wide by 3.5" long sized pieces but leave in the tin to cool.
- If you like, melt 100g safe chocolate and spoon or drizzle over the flapjacks in the tin when they've cooled 5 minutes, then place in the fridge for half an hour to set.
Grain Free Chocolate Granola Bars (Paleo, Vegan). Vickys Red Lentil & Bacon Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Red Lentil & Bacon Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. A miserable day in the North East of Scotland calls for soup! Lightened Up Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff.