You can cook Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF use 15 ingredients and 9 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You Need gluten-free / plain flour.
- You Need xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You Need baking powder.
- You Need light coconut milk.
- You Need maple syrup.
- You Need granulated sugar.
- You Need sunflower oil.
- You Need vanilla extract.
- You Need Cinnamon Swirl.
- You Need sunflower spread.
- You Need brown sugar.
- You Need ground cinnamon.
- You Need Topping.
- You Need icing sugar (1 cup confectioners).
- You Need water (1/8 cup).
Steps make Vickys Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Whisk the dry ingredients together and the wet seperately. Use the lesser amount of milk for plain flour.
- Stir together until just combined, don't over mix. Let stand while you prepare the 'swirl'.
- Cream the sunflower spread, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spoon into a piping bag.
- Lightly oil a frying pan over a medium heat. Make a small test pancake to check the pan is at the right temperature. If the colour is uneven, the pan has too much oil and the heat is too high.
- When you're happy, add batter to the pan. This recipe will make 8 large pancakes but once the topping is on they've very sweet so stick to smaller ones around 4 inch diameter. You should get around 14 – 16.
- Cook until small bubbles start popping on the surface then add the swirl. Flip over and cook the otherside until lightly browned.
- Repeat for the remaining batter, adding oil to the pan as required and also giving it a wipe first with kitchen roll to remove excess 'swirl' as it will caramelize and stick to the pan.
- To make the topping simply mix the sugar and water together then pour over your warm pancake stacks.