You can cook Vegan Asian Rice Salad use 7 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan Asian Rice Salad
- You Need White rice (I prefer sushi rice).
- You Need Black beans.
- You Need Cilantro.
- You Need Parsley.
- You Need Chives.
- You Need Avacado.
- You Need Ginger soy sauce.
Steps make Vegan Asian Rice Salad
- Cook rice pinto beans before hand. I prefer to make these in the morning if I'm using this recipe for supper. Like most of my recipes I prefer to cook my grains and beans in bulk so I can use them for multiple dishes thought out the week..
- Rice: Cook rice 1 part rice and two parts water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20min..
- Beans: bring beans to a boil and let simmer for at least two hours. Occasionally taste check. I prefer my beans a bit on the harder side since I use them in salads and Buddha bowls..
- Finely chop parsley and cilantro.
- Add avocado.
- Mix everything together and add ginger soy sauce (I buy mine at whole foods but you can use and sweet Asian sauce or marinate. Teriyaki, orange, ect.).