You can cook Vegan Omelette use 9 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan Omelette
- You Need Chickpea Flour (375 ml).
- You Need Black Salt (or Herb Salt).
- You Need Tumeric.
- You Need Hing (garlic /onion alternative).
- You Need Water (375 ml).
- You Need Packed Cauliflower Rice.
- You Need Asparagus (about 20 spears).
- You Need Lemon Juice.
- You Need Black Pepper (optional seasoning).
Steps make Vegan Omelette
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add water bit by bit while stirring with a wire wisk. Next stir in the cauliflower (about two cups of cauliflower florets, washed and blended in food processor or grated finely by hand)..
- Wash the asparagus and chop the bottom two thirds of the stems into thin slices. Sauté in a bit of coconut oil. Add 30 ml water and cover with lid, stirring occasionally. Add the asparagus tips which you kept whole. Continue to sauté until tender yet firm. Add lemon juice..
- Pour a thin layer of the batter into a hot pan. Reduce heat. Dedvide topping into the amount of portions you wish to cook. Add topping for each omelette on top..
- Cook for a few minutes until you are able to slide a spatula under the omlette and flip over. Cook on the other side until golden brown..
- Flip over again to serve with topping on top. Season to taste with black pepper and some herb salt. Repeat for every omlette. The runnier your batter, the thinner the omlette will be and the longer it is cooked on low heat the crispier it will become. So play around with consistency and temperature until it is ideal for your taste. Serve with home made tomatoe sauce. Enjoy!.
- Alternatively you can top your omlette (pancake) with raw vegetables after it has been cooked on both sides. Avo tomatoe slices and baby spinach works well..