You can cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) use 16 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- You Need cabbage (depends on preference).
- You Need Kale (put in at end).
- You Need rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- You Need black beans.
- You Need great northern beans.
- You Need carrots.
- You Need medium sized potatoes.
- You Need mushrooms.
- You Need coconut cream (full fat).
- You Need garlic cloves.
- You Need turmeric.
- You Need curry powder.
- You Need cumin.
- You Need Salt and Pepper.
- You Need Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You Need water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Steps make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.