You can cook Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake use 10 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- You Need CRUST Ingredients:.
- You Need 1 cup raw almonds.
- You Need 7 medjool dates.
- You Need 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- You Need 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- You Need Pinch sea salt.
- You Need FILLING Ingredients:.
- You Need 2 cups soaked, raw cashews 1 cup blueberries.
- You Need 1/2 cup coconut oil juice from 1/2 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You Need 1/2 cup agave.
Steps make Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- Add raw cashews to a large bowl of water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust. Blend until it resembles “graham cracker” crust.Set aside..
- Once the cashews have finished soaking, discard the water then add the cashews to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until very smooth, like cream..
- Build a large cheesecake, or several mini-cheesecakes by adding the crust, patting it down, then adding the filling..
- Freeze for about 1 hour (or longer), then place the cheesecake in the fridge about 30 to 45 minutes you are going to enjoy it..