There are few things as delicious as a loaded nacho plate – loads of bubbling cheese, fresh. Congratulations to our three winners: Colbie K. These Ultimate Loaded Vegan Nachos are the perfect shareable snack! You can cook Loaded vegan nachos use 12 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients cook Loaded vegan nachos
- You Need nachos.
- You Need pinto beans (drained and rinsed).
- You Need onion.
- You Need avocados.
- You Need drained and rinsed corn.
- You Need Jalapeno slices to taste.
- You Need peppadew salsa (from Woolies).
- You Need nutritional yeast.
- You Need liquid smoke.
- You Need minced garlic.
- You Need vinegar.
- You Need Salt and pepper.
Crunchy tortilla chips are smothered in black beans, grilled veggies, and dairy-free cheese. Loaded vegan nachos are a quick and easy meal. Add toppings like vegan nacho cheese, beans, salsa, guac, jalapenos, cilantro, and more for a flavorful meal. Healthy Loaded Vegan Nachos are topped with mushroom-walnut taco meat, cashew "cheese," and Who knew nachos could be healthy?
Steps make Loaded vegan nachos
- Start by frying your pinto beans in a little coconut oil.
- Add your garlic, liquid smoke and nutritional yeast and stir well.
- Once all combined roughly mash beans a little (mixture will be dry and sticky).
- Make your guacamole by adding diced onion, mashed avos, salt, pepper and vinegar…yummy.
- The final step is now to just layer your ingredients.
- Start with nachos, then corn, beans, guacamole, salsa and finally jalapenos.
- Use your hands and tuck in!.
We love this version topped with walnut-mushroom taco. These loaded vegan nachos are the best because they're plant based, healthy nachos that are so flavorful no one will miss the meat! Turns out Alex and I are into nachos. The ultimate fully-loaded vegan nachos with chili, black beans, roasted tomato salsa, refried beans, tomatoes, olives, onions, jalapeños, radishes, guacamole, and a gooey nacho sauce. These Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos will transform your Mexican night!