You can cook Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free use 13 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You Need sunflower oil.
- You Need onion, finely diced.
- You Need garlic, finely minced.
- You Need paprika.
- You Need ground cumin.
- You Need ground coriander.
- You Need chilli powder.
- You Need cooked pinto beans (canned are perfect), rinsed & drained.
- You Need salt to taste.
- You Need tortillas, see my free-from recipe below.
- You Need tomato salsa.
- You Need cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife gf sf vegan brand.
- You Need guacamole & soured (coconut) cream to serve.
how to make Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry off the onion and garlic until softened and golden.
- Add the paprika, cumin, coriander and chilli powder and stir in.
- Add the beans and mash them down in the pan with a potato masher. Mix in with the spiced onion & garlic and let warm through. Add a little hot water if the mixture is a bit too thick and season/spice to taste.
- Split the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas, spreading it out to the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Top each with a quarter of the salsa and cheese then put the extra tortillas on top like a sandwich.
- Dry fry or grill/broil each tortilla sandwich for a couple of minutes on each side, just to melt the cheese and crisp the tortillas a little.
- Cut into triangles like a pizza and serve with the guacamole and sour cream. Here are some recipes I like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333645-fresh-guacamole.