We all loved Moong Dal Kheer at home! Thankyou for stopping by do share your genuine views. Moong dal payasam is something I really like though I make it rare, it always reminds me of our neighbor aunt whom used to share Delicious kheer with bites of moong dal is a treat to eat. You can cook Vegan moong daal kheer use 7 ingredients and 10 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Vegan moong daal kheer
- You Need moong daal.
- You Need /2cup water.
- You Need thick coconut milk.
- You Need jaggery.
- You Need Cardamom powder.
- You Need coconut oil.
- You Need cashew nuts, raisine, dry coconut.
Mostly served as Neivadyam in various festivals, pooja this payasam is easy. Moong dal payasam is a delicious sweet dish made with moong dal, jaggery, coconut milk, ghee and nuts. Kheer and payasam are the terms that refer to Indian puddings mostly cooked with milk. Moong dal payasam is a traditional South Indian variety & is also.
how to make Vegan moong daal kheer
- Add moong daal in cooker or pot. Dry roast on medium heat till you get a nice aroma.
- Then rinse well the well, and pour 1,1/2 cup water..
- Pressure cooker on medium flame untill soft for 2 whistle..
- While daal cooks, add jaggery in pan with 3 or 4 tbs water. Boil it on medium flame untill slightly thick yet runny and pour consistency. When it done keep aside.
- When pressure release mash cooked dal slightly, add Cardamom powder, pour filter jaggery through it to moong mix it well..
- Bring it to boil.
- Switch off the flame and cool it for 5 min. Pour thick coconut milk in it.
- Take a small pan add coconut oil in it roast dry fruits.
- Add dry fruits in kheer. And mix.
- Serve warm or cool as a dessert.
Moong Dal Tadka is a simple Indian dal made with split petite yellow lentils. Moong dal reminds me of my time in Scotland. My friend Deepa used to make the best the. this dal is light and easy on your stomach. is also vegan. uses a simple tadka to make a. Moong Dal Halwa Recipe with step by step photos. Moong Dal Halwa is an addictive and delicious halwa variety made from mung lentils and ghee (clarified butter).