You can cook Vegan French Onion Dip use 10 ingredients and 2 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan French Onion Dip
- You Need 1 cup tofutti sour cream.
- You Need 1 cup finely chopped onion.
- You Need 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice.
- You Need 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- You Need 1 tbsp onion powder.
- You Need 1/2 tbsp garlic powder.
- You Need 1 tsp sea salt.
- You Need 2 tsp dried dill.
- You Need 1 tbsp vegan butter (optional).
- You Need 1 tbsp olive oil.
how to cook Vegan French Onion Dip
- Begin by caramelizing the onions. In order to do this you can add your chopped onions into a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat consistently stirring until all onions change into a caramel color..
- Once these are done, you can combine all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until desired consistency. You may like having small bits of onion or a fully smooth texture. Enjoy!.