You can cook Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) use 9 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert)
- You Need Chilled coconut milk (carton type, not canned) or soy milk.
- You Need threads Saffron.
- You Need Chia seeds.
- You Need Liquid sweetener.
- You Need Powdered cardamom.
- You Need Raw almonds (soaked in water for 8-12 hours).
- You Need Pistachios.
- You Need Raisins (optional).
- You Need Shredded coconut.
how to make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert)
- Warm up 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (or soy milk). Add the saffron and set aside for some time..
- Place the remaining milk, chia seeds, liquid sweetener, cardamom, and Step 1 into a bowl..
- Combine well and place into the microwave overnight or at least 4-6 hours to chill..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir well to get rid of any lumps. Pour into individual dishes..
- Finely chop the nuts with a knife and sprinkle onto the pudding with the raisins. Top with shredded coconut..
- Add some love and gratitude, and serve!.