Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes ” Step Make a Recipe Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes need 4 ingredients and 4 Step” You can make Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes use 4 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to}. Ingredients …
Month: January 2020
Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche ” Step Make a Recipe Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche need 15 ingredients and 10 Step” You can make Egg and Dairy Free Vegan Tofu Quiche use 15 ingredients and 10 step. Here’s how to cook …
Orange cookies (vegan)
“How to Make a Recipe Orange cookies (vegan) need 8 ingredients and 4 Step”
Orange Cranberry Cookies have mild fruit flavors that blend perfectly in the sweet cookie dough. Orange Cranberry Cookies are huge, full of texture and softly crunchy. These are one of the best and easiest vegan cookies to make. You can cook Orange cookies (vegan) use 8 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Orange cookies (vegan)
- You Need 3/4 cup whole wheat flour.
- You Need 1/4 cup oats flour.
- You Need 1/4 cup almond flour.
- You Need 1/2 cup brown sugar (powdered).
- You Need 1/4 cup olive oil.
- You Need 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You Need 1/2 tbsp orange zest.
- You Need 1 pinch salt.
Besides being grain-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free, they are packed with proteins and healthy fats from almond flour and are full of. This Orange tofu comes together really quickly. Tofu is tossed in starch and baked to preferred crispyness. Meanwhile, the orange sauce ingredients all put in a saucepan to simmer.
how to cook Orange cookies (vegan)
- Mix all the ingredients and form a dough. And keep it in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven at 160 -170°C for 10 minutes. Take out the dough and roll it out on a floured surface and make designs of your choice or keep it simple. I have used a stencil to emboss the cookies..
- Cut the cookies in desired shapes. Now place the cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes checking in between..
- Enjoy with tea or coffee..
This vegan dessert recipe combines turmeric, tofu, and orange. This Vegan Cookie Bar Recipe Has Turmeric And Citrus For A Next-Level Dessert. The cookies have a strong orange flavor but not at all overwhelming, and it goes absolutely perfectly with the chocolate and cranberries. These soft and chewy paleo orange cookies are vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free and have orange icing (that doesn't melt at room temperature!). Naturally gluten-free and vegan, this cookie recipe is bursting with cranberry and orange flavor!
Okra In Tumeric Vegan Fried Rice “How to Make a Recipe Okra In Tumeric Vegan Fried Rice need 13 ingredients and 4 Step” You can make Okra In Tumeric Vegan Fried Rice use 13 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to}. Ingredients cook Okra In …
Vegan Hot Dog
“How to Make a Recipe Vegan Hot Dog need 15 ingredients and 17 Step”
You can cook Vegan Hot Dog use 15 ingredients and 17 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Vegan Hot Dog
- You Need 1 cup Kidney Beans (rajma).
- You Need 1 Potato – medium sized.
- You Need 50 – 80 grams Tofu Paneer or (non vegan option).
- You Need 1 tablespoon cornflour.
- You Need 2 – 3 tablespoons bread crumbs.
- You Need 3 teaspoons Paprika (if unavaillable, use regular chili powder).
- You Need 1 teaspoon Pepper Powder.
- You Need 1 teaspoon Salt (adjust as per taste).
- You Need 2 tablespoons Cilantro – chopped – (optional).
- You Need Hot Dog Buns.
- You Need Tomato Ketchup.
- You Need Mustard Sauce (optional).
- You Need Tomato Slices.
- You Need Onion Slices.
- You Need Cabbage Lettuce leaves /.
Steps make Vegan Hot Dog
- Soak the Kidney beans in water overnight. (For around 6-8 hours).
- Cook the beans in a pressure cooker or however you like. Make sure they are soft and can be mashed.
- Completely filter the water from the kidney beans. Use a clean cloth or towel to remove some excess water from the kidney beans..
- Boil, peel & mash the potatoes. (& also mash the tofu if you are using it). In a large mixing bowl, mash the kidney beans with your hands or fork or a food processor.
- Add the mashed potatoes, green chilies & mashed tofu to it & mix well..
- Add the chopped cilantro, Salt, Paprika, Pepper powder & Bread Crumbs.
- Mix everything well. Taste and adjust the spices. If the mixture is sticky or doesn’t seem thick enough, add more bread crumbs. Divide the mixture to equal portions.
- Take a part of the mixture on a flat surface..
- Imagine how a sausage looks like. Slowly, start rolling the mixture evenly as if it were a rolling pin. Form a thick sausage..
- Again, coat them with very little bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil on a flat pan. Very gently, place 1 or 2 sausages on the pan. Let it cook on one side on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes or until it is crisp..
- Then gently, with the help of a spoon, turn the sausage so that the other side gets cooked. Again, on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Repeat the same in all for sides. You have to be careful and give support to the sausages while the smaller side is cooking coz they easily disintegrate!.
- Remove them on a tissue paper. There you go! Your vegetarian sausages are ready..
- Keep the bun & sausages ready. If the hot dog bun is a day old, warm it for 15 seconds in the microwave. Slice the bun through the length.
- Apply butter (optional) and tomato sauce generously on the lower half. STEP 4: Place the sausage we prepared above on the lower half..
- Apply all the sauces that you like on top of the sausage and the upper half of the bun. Also add onion & tomato slices if you like.
- Close the lower half with the other half of the bun. and serve hot.
Crispy vegan oats rolls “How to Make a Recipe Crispy vegan oats rolls need 15 ingredients and 6 Step” Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls are made with fresh vegetables rolled in a nori sheet with miso and hemp hearts. If you've ever wanted to make raw …
Vickys Ravioli with Choice of Fillings & Sauces, GF DF EF SF NF “How to Make a Recipe Vickys Ravioli with Choice of Fillings & Sauces, GF DF EF SF NF need 62 ingredients and 20 Step” You can make Vickys Ravioli with Choice of …
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
“How to Make a Recipe [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet need 9 ingredients and 6 Step”
You can make [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet use 9 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- You Need 1 cup whole wheat flour.
- You Need 1/2 cup coconut sugar.
- You Need 1/4 cup organic cane sugar.
- You Need 1/4 cup apple sauce.
- You Need 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted.
- You Need 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- You Need 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for topping.
- You Need 2 teaspoon baking powder.
- You Need 2/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips.
how to make [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..
Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan ” Step Make a Recipe Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan need 11 ingredients and 3 Step” You can make Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan use 11 ingredients and 3 step. Here’s how to make }. Ingredients cook …