You can make S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits use 7 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
- You Need 1 jar or tall glass.
- You Need 2 frozen bananas.
- You Need 2 organic graham crackers.
- You Need 4 regular sized vegan marshmallows.
- You Need 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips.
- You Need Splash nut milk (almond, soy, cashew).
- You Need Pinch cinnamon.
Steps cook S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
- Process the frozen bananas and cinnamon in a food processor until smooth. Put in a bowl and put it in the freezer to keep it cold..
- Place a graham cracker in the bottom of a jar while you melt the dark chocolate chips with a splash of almond milk for about 10 seconds. Stir the melted chocolate and layer it on top of the cracker..
- Toast the marshmallows and layer them in the jar/glass..
- Take the nice cream out of the freezer and scoop it into the jar/glass..
- Continue layering the rest of the ingredients in the jar/glass..
- Top with more cinnamon and half of a graham cracker (optional)..