You can make Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans use 16 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients cook Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans
- You Need 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- You Need to taste Salt and pepper.
- You Need 2 tsp minced garlic.
- You Need 1 cup sliced mushrooms.
- You Need 1 cup sweet Marsala cooking wine *chicken broth is a good sub!.
- You Need 1/2 water.
- You Need 1/4 cup corn starch.
- You Need Fresh parsley, roughly chopped.
- You Need Vegan option just use mushroom and wine sauce.
- You Need For Green Beans.
- You Need 1 lb French green beans.
- You Need 3 tbs melted coconut oil or olive oil.
- You Need 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- You Need 1 tsp salt.
- You Need 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
- You Need Pinch red pepper flakes *optional.
Steps make Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans
- Pan sear the chicken breast in a pan of oil for 2 min on each side..
- Once chicken is done place chicken on to sheet tray and bake at 320 for 15-20 min..
- In the pan from earlier add garlic an mushrooms and cook until translucent. Once garlic and mushrooms are done add in wine and reduce the sauce..
- Once sauce is reduced add in a slurry(cornstarch and water mixed).Once the sauce thickens turn off burner and set sauce to the side. Serve immediately and garnish with minced parsley..
- In a large sauté pan, toss the green beans with oil,salt, black pepper and garlic. Add red pepper flakes, if using. Sauté green beans until al dente and serve immediately..