This recipe is easy to make, dairy free, egg free, rich, fudgy, chocolatey, paleo friendly, low fat and healthy. Enjoy with a low-fat chocolate spread! But do you fear they might be unhealthy, high. You can cook Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) use 8 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free)
- You Need 1/2 cup oat flour (gluten-free).
- You Need 1 large baked sweet potato.
- You Need 1/2 cup cacao powder.
- You Need 1 cup dates.
- You Need 2 tablespoons agave syrup (can replace with maple or date syrup).
- You Need 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (for frosting).
- You Need 1 tablespoon peanut butter (for frosting).
- You Need 2 tablespoon water.
These Sweet Potato Brownies are ultra-rich and fudgy, and taste like a decadent healthy dessert! They are vegan & gluten-free, and very easy to Sweet potatoes are definitely not the "norm" in a brownie recipe, but they help act as an egg substitute (similar to flax eggs) in this recipe, helping to. Using sweet potatoes as a base, these flourless chocolate brownies are naturally paleo, vegan, gluten-free and completely refined sugar-free! The best part is that no butter, oil, flour or sugar was needed to provide the amazing taste and texture- The mashed sweet potato and proportions of other.
Steps make Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free)
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius..
- In the food processor, blend dates until smooth. Take out 1 tablespoon of date paste and set aside for frosting..
- In the same food processor with the remaining date paste, add oat flour, cacao powder, sweet potato, water and agave syrup. Blend until combined..
- Place the mixture from step 3 into a non-stick baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius. Let it cool down before frosting..
- For frosting, mix peanut butter, a tablespoon of paste from step 2 and vanilla..
- Keep them in the fridge overnight and serve..
These vegan sweet potato brownies are really easy to throw together. Steam the sweet potato, stir everything together in one bowl, bake, and you're done! Another great thing about these vegan sweet potato brownies is that they'll last forever due to the high amount of coconut oil in them. Baked Goods & Desserts Dessert Gluten Free Leftovers Oil Free. Easy Black Bean Brownies Make brownies!