You can make Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF use 11 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF
- You Need 175 grams gluten-free / plain flour.
- You Need 60 grams pureed avocado.
- You Need 90 grams dairy-free chocolate chips, I use 'Moo-Free' brand which are also soy-free.
- You Need pinch xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- You Need 195 grams brown sugar.
- You Need 1 tsp baking powder.
- You Need 1/2 tsp salt.
- You Need 60 grams cocoa powder.
- You Need 2 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- You Need 170 ml water.
- You Need 50 ml olive oil.
how to cook Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients seperately from all wet, then pour wet into dry, add choc chips and mix well.
- Grease and flour or line an 11 x 7 tray and pour the mixture in, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins until a skewer inserted near the edge cones out almost dry. Don't overcook or the brownies won't be gooey.
- Cool and slice. Serve as a treat, or warm with ice cream or custard as a pudding. If you're in an even 'chocolatier' mood, dip them halfway in melted chocolate for a double choc brownie or frost them with my avocado icing – half a mashed avocado, 50g cocoa powder and 150g agave nectar beaten together until smooth.