You can make Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased) use 12 ingredients and 3 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased)
- You Need 1 1/2 cup wholemeal buckwheat.
- You Need 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger.
- You Need 1/4 cup diced stem ginger.
- You Need 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- You Need 1/4 tsp ground cloves.
- You Need 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You Need 1/4 tsp salt.
- You Need 1/4 cup vegetable oil (Can use coconut oil).
- You Need 6 tbsp honey (or maple syrup for vegan version).
- You Need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You Need 1 table ground flaxseed or chia seeds.
- You Need 3 tablespoons water.
Steps make Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased)
- Preheat oven to 300F or 150C and line an 8’ x 8’ baking dish with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together the tablespoon of ground flax seed or chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water, and allow to sit for 10 min..
- In the meantime, whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add the gelled flax seed mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir in the vegetable oil, honey and vanilla extract. Mix well until a uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking dish, and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake at 300F or 150C for 25-30 minutes, or until the top begins to crack and the centre is firm. 4. Allow to cool then slice into bars and serve. I top up with a half of tsp of diced stem ginger, which gives an extra spice in each bite..