They are rich, sweet and full of buttery pecans. Gluten free, dairy free, and so delicious! Find this Pin and more on GF, SF, DF, EF basically clean eating. ok maybe not ♀️ by Amber Goode. You can cook Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF use 12 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF
- You Need 240 ml light coconut milk at room temperature.
- You Need 2 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- You Need 120 grams oat flour – I grind gluten-free oats to make my own.
- You Need 90 grams cornmeal or fine polenta.
- You Need 2 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You Need 1/2 tsp bicarb / baking soda.
- You Need 3/4 tsp low-sodium salt.
- You Need 1/4 tsp xanthan gum.
- You Need 100 grams sugar.
- You Need 75 grams coconut oil, melted.
- You Need 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- You Need maple syrup for glaze.
These little snack bites are great for a sweet treat, steering you away from a bar of chocolate! With extra added goodness from the flax and chai seeds! This easy cornbread recipe makes a healthy, moist, and fluffy sweet cornbread that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Plus get my best tips for how to store cornbread, how to freeze cornbread, how to reheat cornbread, and what to do with leftover cornbread.
how to make Vickys Sweet Cornbread, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat your oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 8"x 8" square cake tin or a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Add the milk and vinegar to a large bowl and let stand while you get on with the rest of the recipe.
- Mix the oat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum together in a separate bowl.
- Stir the sugar, melted coconut oil and vanilla into the milk mixture.
- Stir the dry mixture gradually into the wet mixture until just combined.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 20 – 25 minutes for the large tin and 12 – 15 minutes for the muffins or until a skewer in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out and brush the top with maple syrup. Best served still warm, maybe even with custard or ice cream as a dessert. Also delicious with Southern US style dishes.
Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF. One of my newly vegan friends said she'd missed pulled pork sandwiches during the Superbowl this year. Cornbread, cornpone, corn dodgers—what's in a name? And the use of sweeteners is subjective—sometimes honey, molasses, or sweet sorghum syrup are used.