A vegan version of a classic favorite made with candied fruits – the perfect after school snack! Recently for a religious event, a dear friend asked me to bake a simple loaf cake that … In simple terms – she asked me to bake a vegan cake. Though my eggless vanilla cupcakes would have been a perfect match for this occasion, they are not dairy-free. You can make Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies use 10 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies
- You Need 1 small cup Leftover cake crumbs-.
- You Need -1 cup Coarsely Ground Oats.
- You Need 3/4 cup Wheat flour-.
- You Need 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 6 tbsp water).
- You Need -1 tsp Baking powder.
- You Need 1/4 tsp Salt-.
- You Need 2 tbsp Powdered Jaggery-.
- You Need -1/4 cup Vegetable Oil.
- You Need 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract-.
- You Need 2 tbsp Chopped dry fruits-.
So, I started thinking about a recipe that would have some kind of flavor, is simple and equally delicious! A few hours later, this vegan tutti frutti cake came into existence. How to Cook Perfect Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies. Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies.
how to make Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies
- First of all, prepare your flax egg. Mix the ground flaxseed with the 6 tablespoons of water in a small dish and set aside to thicken..
- Put the leftover cake crumbs in a bowl and use a fork to break the crumbs..
- Add the Jaggery powder,Oats, wheat flour,baking powder and salt to the breadcrumbs, mix together..
- Make a well in the centre, add the prepared flax egg and the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and a thick, smooth, shiny dough has formed..
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Meanwhile, preheat the Airfryer to 180°C for 2 minutes..
- After about 30 minutes, remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Divide into about 12-13 portions. Roll each into a ball and flatten a little in your palms until it's about 2-3cm thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes now on 160*.Once done allow it to cool.Relish it with your hot cuppa..
This Vegan Tutti Frutti Cake is insanely good, incredibly-moist, so amazing and utterly delicious. A vegan version of a classic favorite made with candied fruits – the perfect after school snack! With a nod to a classic rocky road, this showstopping bake contains Rice Krispies and marshmallows, too. The cake should keep for about three days, in a tin. Apple Crumble Cupcakes by Gracious Treatz.. (VEGAN) Chocolate .