You can cook Vickys Vanilla Custard, GF DF EF SF NF use 6 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vickys Vanilla Custard, GF DF EF SF NF
- You Need 3 tbsp arrowroot powder / cornstarch.
- You Need 2 tbsp golden caster sugar.
- You Need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You Need 1/2 tsp yellow food colouring.
- You Need 400 ml can of full fat coconut milk.
- You Need 160 ml light coconut milk / rice milk.
Steps make Vickys Vanilla Custard, GF DF EF SF NF
- Mix the arrowroot / cornflour and sugar with a little of the rice milk to make a paste and add some yellow colouring if desired.
- Simmer the rest of the milks in a saucepan.
- Mix the vanilla into the paste then slowly, whisking continuously, add it to the milk in the pan.
- Bring to the boil to thicken, stirring continuously. The custard will continue to thicken as it cools. Add more sugar to taste if desired.