You can make Vickys Soy-free Tofu Chicken Nuggets, Gluten-Free, Nut-FreeVegan use 12 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make Vickys Soy-free Tofu Chicken Nuggets, Gluten-Free, Nut-FreeVegan
- You Need 320 grams Vickys Soy-free Tofu from my profile vic20adamant, sliced into wide strips.
- You Need 60 ml coconut milk.
- You Need 2 tbsp mustard.
- You Need 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes.
- You Need 90 grams breadcrumbs.
- You Need 60 grams plain flour.
- You Need 1 tsp chicken seasoning.
- You Need 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You Need 1 tsp onion powder.
- You Need 1/2 tsp salt.
- You Need 1/4 tsp pepper.
- You Need 3 tbsp vegetable oil if frying.
how to make Vickys Soy-free Tofu Chicken Nuggets, Gluten-Free, Nut-FreeVegan
- If you want to oven bake rather than fry these, preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F.
- In a bowl combine the milk, mustard and nutritional yeast.
- In another bowl combine the breadcrumbs, flour and seasonings.
- Dip each piece of tofu in the milk mixture then coat well in the flour mixture.
- Either fry in the oil until each side is lightly browned or bake in the oven for 20 minutes turning halfway through.
- Serve with baked beans, chips/fries, tomato ketchup, salad, whatever you like. My kids prefer the beans!.