Recipe of Quick Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb)
Making Recipes Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps
Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) – Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shepherd's pie (vegetarian/vegan /low carb). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shepherd's pie (vegetarian/vegan /low carb) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
You can have Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb)
- It’s Equipment.
- You need 2 Pans.
- Prepare 1 Baking Tray (I think mine was approx 20cm x 20cm).
- You need 1 Food Pocessor (I used my trusty Nutribullet).
- You need Oven.
- Prepare Produce.
- Prepare 1 Celery Sticks (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 Carrots (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2-1 Leek (finely chopped).
- It’s 200 gms Mushrooms (some sliced, some finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 Garlic Clove (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbs fresh Parsley (finely chopped).
- You need 3 sprigs Thyme (leave whole).
- Prepare 1 head Cauliflower (processed) – for the topping.
- Prepare Others.
- You need 1 1/2 tab Dried Mix Herbs (or Pizza herbs).
- You need 1 tbs Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika.
- It’s 3 tsp salt (2 for filling, 1 for topping).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Pepper (1 for filling, 2/2 for topping).
- It’s 1 tbs Rice Flour (mixed in with 1/2 cup cold water).
- You need 1 1/2 cups Water.
- You need 2 Cups Almond Milk (for the topping).
- Prepare 1 tbs butter (for the topping – I used a dairy free version).
- Prepare 3 tbs Parmesan (for the topping – I used a Vegan Parmesan).
- You need 1 Can lentils (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 2 tbs Olive Oil.
Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare vegetables as per ingredients instructions (pic doesn't show the Cauliflower once put in the food processor or the rice flour mixture).
- Place 1tbs Olive oil in a pan, add the onion and saute for 5mins..
- While the onion sautes, in the other pan, add the processed Cauliflower, 2 cups almond milk, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper to the other pan. Place lid on pan and leave to simmer covered (I didn't take any pics, sorry). This will cook down for approx 15 – 20mins cooking (or until softened).
- Back to the filling pan, Add the other tbs olive oil and then leek and garlic and saute for a further 3 minutes. Then add the Mushrooms, carrot, celery, parsley, tomato paste, thyme, mixed herbs, paprika, 2 tsp salt & 1 tsp pepper and stir..
- Add the lentils and 1 1/2 cups Water and stir. Bring to the boil, turn down to simmer for approx 10mins.
- Just before the filling is ready, add the rice flour water mixture and cook for a minute or so and place the filling mixture into the baking tray.
- For the topping, place the cooked down Cauliflower mixture in a Food processor (I used a Nutribullet), with the butter and 2tbs Parmesan and blitz until smooth..
- Spread the Cauliflower Mash over the top of the filling, sprinkle the last tablespoon of Parmesan over the top and bake for 30mins..
- Once finished, serve. You can leave in the oven for longer for a browner top. I was too hungry to wait and it was great anyway (although doesn't make for the prettiest of pics 😂).
Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb)Recipes – It saves cash in the long-term additionally, as you should not have to exit a lot, you possibly can prepare dinner the identical menu in your individual home which is very helpful, you can choose the best ingredients and have enjoyable being that high paid chef in your personal kitchen, effectively maybe not the excessive paid bit however the satisfaction and reward you will get out of your visitors will likely be nicely paid enough it was for me anyway. I did like getting all of the ingredients to that was enjoyable as you get to pick your personal contemporary stuff and that itself makes you feel like a true chef! Read Also Recipes