You can cook Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^ use 13 ingredients and 9 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^
- You Need 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour.
- You Need 1 1/4 cup Almond flour.
- You Need 1 tsp Baking soda.
- You Need 1 tsp Salt.
- You Need 2 tbsp Milled flax.
- You Need 6 tbsp Water.
- You Need 3/4 cup Pure Cane Sugar.
- You Need 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract.
- You Need 2/3 cup Baking cocoa.
- You Need 2/3 cup Vegan peanut butter (crunchy-style).
- You Need 1 cup Vegan butter (I use Earth Balance).
- You Need 3/4 cup Brown sugar.
- You Need 2 cup Dairy-free/soy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life).
Steps make Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ^_^
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Make two flax eggs by thoroughly mixing the milled flax and water together. Set aside (one flax egg=1tbs milled flax and 3tbs of water)..
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars, vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add flax eggs. Continue to beat until well combined..
- Thoroughly, combine flours, salt, baking soda and cocoa..
- Gradually, beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form small balls (I'll let you use your best judgment on that) from the dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8 to 13 mins…depending on your oven.