You can cook Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes use 4 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes
- You Need 200 grams glutinous rice flour.
- You Need 60 grams raw pine nuts.
- You Need 150 grams water.
- You Need 50 grams brown sugar.
how to make Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes
- Cook the glutinous rice flour on the stove on a nonstick pan until its golden brown, followed by pine nuts until they're toasted..
- Heat the water, and add the brown sugar until it's fully dissolved..
- Ground the pine nuts, mix it with the rice flour, and add the liquid to it. Mix very well with hands..
- Shape them into cookies by using a cookie press mold, or hardly press the mixture into a small loaf pan, and cut into bars, or squares..