Mince pies have a history as varied and rich as their filling. Their origins are implanted deep in history, and they've even been caught up in some intriguing, longstanding legends. Perfectly flakey vodka pastry, filled with spiced fruit mince – you'll not find a more delicious vegan mince pie recipe anywhere! You can make Vegan mince pies use 6 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Vegan mince pies
- You Need 250 g plain flour.
- You Need Pinch salt.
- You Need Jar mincemeat.
- You Need 10 tablespoons cold water.
- You Need 80 g sugar.
- You Need 100 g coconut oil (or other oil).
Treat yourselves this Christmas to these vegan marzipan topped mince pies. Grain Free & Vegan Mince Pies with coconut flour, gingerbread spiced crust. Traditional mince pies made in a not so traditional fashion ✔️. Chop the apples into little chunks and place into a large saucepan and add in the orange juice & zest, sweetner, raisins.
Steps make Vegan mince pies
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt and oil until you have breadcrumbs in the bowl..
- Slowly add the water mixing until you have a firm dough. Add more water or flour if too wet/dry..
- Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to make large circles. Place them in a muffin tin and shape..
- Fill each piece of pastry with mincemeat and roll out the remain dough. Cut into stars and pop on the top..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put your pies in the fridge to chill while the oven heats up..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and sprinkle with icing sugar..
This Gluten-Free Vegan Mincemeat Pie is made without butter or eggs. Gluten-Free Vegan Mincemeat Pie was a reader requested recipe for the winter holiday season during a recent giveaway. No-Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie -Banana Caramel Pie With Chocolate And Coconut. Mince pies are a Christmas essential, and this easy vegan mince pie recipe means everyone can tuck in. Find more Christmas vegan recipes at Tesco Real Food.