Instead, I used lots of healthy veggies and. These mini pot pies are my vegan version of the traditional chicken pot pie. It's snowing a lot this week in Canada, so I couldn't think of anything I wanted more for dinner tonight than something thick and. You can cook Vegan pot pie use 11 ingredients and 8 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients cook Vegan pot pie
- You Need Puff pastry.
- You Need 1 pkt white onion soup mix.
- You Need 1 tsp crushed garlic.
- You Need 4 Frys spicy sausages.
- You Need Any frozen or fresh mixed veggies.
- You Need 1 \4 tsp turmeric and paprika.
- You Need to taste Salt and pepper.
- You Need drops Hickory liquid smoke +-5.
- You Need 1 diced white onion.
- You Need Olive oil.
- You Need 2 tbsp nutritional yeast.
Hearty and Cozy, this Chickpea Pot Pie has a flaky crust, lots of veggies, a creamy sauce, and plenty of plant-based protein thanks to hearty-healthy Chickpeas! Most Pot Pie is typically, well, not Vegan. Miraculously, this vegan pot pie was one of the best things I'd ever tasted. The earthy potatoes and onions are slathered in a savory, creamy sauce, along with fried shallots and white beans.
how to make Vegan pot pie
- Fry diced onion and sausages till soft then add garlic.
- Cut up sausages and add veggies of choice (about a third of a bag of frozen mixed veg).
- Add soup mix and 750ml of water.
- Add all spices.
- Let sauce thicken then move mixture to a pie or casserole dish.
- Add your pastry over dish and press gently on sides to seal.
- Cook until golden brown.
Topping these vegan pot pies with individual-sized top crusts makes the pastry portion of this recipe quick and easy. Read our Flaky Vegan Pie Crust post for additional tips and tricks. How to Make this Oil-free Vegan Pot Pie with Black Pepper Biscuit topping. Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Pot Pie Filling: Heat a saucepan over medium heat.