It's hearty, flavorful, packed with protein, gluten-free, plant-based, and easy to make. This vegan meatloaf is a savory, healthy and gluten-free dish. Made with easy to find ingredients, it's a delicious plant-based version of a classic recipe. You can make Vegan Meatloaf use 12 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make Vegan Meatloaf
- You Need Beyond Beef.
- You Need Onion.
- You Need Salt.
- You Need Pepper.
- You Need vegan Worcestershire sauce.
- You Need McCormick meatloaf seasoning.
- You Need Bell pepper.
- You Need flax eggs.
- You Need Bread crumbs.
- You Need Soy milk.
- You Need Ketchup.
- You Need Brown sugar.
This Vegan Meatloaf is flavorful, decadent, nutty and great for anyone wanting a no bean/lentil loaf. Vegan Recipe Can be Glutenfree Soyfree. Vegan Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Lentils. It's a vegan lentil loaf stuffed with vegetables, lentils, fresh herbs and spices, all topped with a maple tomato glaze for an exciting entrée to serve at all your. (Almost) Classic Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf.
Steps cook Vegan Meatloaf
- Soak bread crumbs in soy milk.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Chop onion and bell pepper.
- In a bowl add beyond meat,spices, vegan Worcestershire sauce, flax egg, soaked bread crumbs, onion and bell pepper. Mix well.
- Put mixture into loaf pan..
- Mix brown sugar and ketchup. Pour onto loaf and put into the oven..
- Bake for 30-45 mins..
This hearty vegan meatloaf is made from a base of seasoned chickpeas, baked up to perfection and topped with a flavorful maple glaze. Combine all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper and press. This easy vegan meatloaf recipe is sure to be the fastest meatloaf you've ever made! Most vegan meatloaf recipes come out dry and honestly, gross.