You can cook Spicy Vegetarian Haggis Bites Vegan friendly too! use 13 ingredients and 9 step. Here’s how to}.
Ingredients make Spicy Vegetarian Haggis Bites Vegan friendly too!
- You Need vegetarian sausage.
- You Need plain flour.
- You Need heaped tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- You Need cayenne pepper.
- You Need heaped tsp of salt.
- You Need oil.
- You Need free range large egg beaten or.
- You Need Aquafaba – whisked chickpea water.
- You Need panko bread crumbs.
- You Need Dip.
- You Need heaped tbsp of creme fraiche.
- You Need heaped tbsp of roast tomato chilli chutney.
- You Need salt.
Steps make Spicy Vegetarian Haggis Bites Vegan friendly too!
- Take the mixture out of the packet..
- Cut it into 8 slices, then in half again to make 16 pieces, then roll them into little balls..
- Take 3 bowls, place the flour, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper into one, give it stir with a fork, mix it well. Next whisk an egg into another. Then the final one pour in the bread crumbs..
- Now using one hand only, (you will see why later). Dip the balls into the flour, then egg, lastly the bread crumbs making sure they are given a good coating..
- Place them on a plate to rest..
- Get a medium sized pan, pour in the oil. You need to heat it up to approximately 170 degrees. Please be careful have a damp tea towel on hand just in case. I use a thermometer to check the temperature. Once it as at the correct temperature. Using a metal spoon add a few of the balls..
- They take a couple of minutes to go golden, once they have gone golden, carefully lift them out and place them on to kitchen paper so they drain any of the excess fat off..
- In a small bowl put the creme fraiche, chutney and salt and mix well..
- Arrange on a plate, get dipping in. Enjoy!.