You can cook Eggplant Parmesan use 10 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Eggplant Parmesan
- You Need medium eggplant.
- You Need unbleached all-purpose flour.
- You Need panko bread crumbs.
- You Need vegan parmesan + more for serving.
- You Need dried oregano (or 2 tsp fresh).
- You Need sea salt.
- You Need unsweetened plain almond milk (or other neutral milk).
- You Need cornstarch.
- You Need Spaghetti.
- You Need marinara sauce.
how to make Eggplant Parmesan
- Slice eggplant into thin rounds slightly less than 1/2 inch thick, and sprinkle each side liberally with sea salt. Arrange in a circular pattern in a colander and place in the sink to draw out the bitter taste of the eggplant. After 15 min, rinse and arrange on a clean absorbent kitchen towel. Place something heavy on top to thoroughly dry for at least 10 minutes..
- Prepare your dipping stations by placing almond milk + cornstarch in one bowl; flour in another bowl; and bread crumbs + sea salt + oregano + vegan parmesan in another bowl..
- Once thoroughly dry, dip eggplant slices in flour, then almond milk mixture, then breadcrumbs. Arrange on the baking sheet and papaya in prebeated oven to bake for a total of 20-30 minutes at 400°F.
- While eggplant is browning in the oven, prepare marinara or any other sauce of choice.could also heat it on t aside. Boil spaghetti and drain.cook spaghetti with prepre marinara sauce.You may add garlic and other veggies if you like..
- Serve Hot… Spaghetti with eggplant Parmesan!! Garnish with fresh lettuce :).