You can make Vegan mozzarella sticks use 6 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Vegan mozzarella sticks
- You Need spelt wholewheat flour of.
- You Need almond milk of.
- You Need Bread brown bread crumbs from (two slices).
- You Need mozzarella cheese Violife style vegan or alternative.
- You Need Olive / coconut oil for frying (3 tablespoons).
- You Need Salt pepper and.
how to make Vegan mozzarella sticks
- Assemble the flour, almond milk and bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Season the flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Violife block into four chunky stick pieces.
- Dip each stick into the flour, then almomd milk and then bread crumbs.
- Fry each stick in the oil for a couple of minutes, turning over until crispy on all sides.