[Vegan] Butternut Squash Risotto ” Step Make a Recipe [Vegan] Butternut Squash Risotto need 7 ingredients and 7 Step” You can cook [Vegan] Butternut Squash Risotto use 7 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to cook }. Ingredients make [Vegan] Butternut Squash Risotto You Need …
Okra In Tumeric Vegan Fried Rice “How to Make a Recipe Okra In Tumeric Vegan Fried Rice need 13 ingredients and 4 Step” You can make Okra In Tumeric Vegan Fried Rice use 13 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to make }. Ingredients make …
S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
” Step Make a Recipe S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits need 7 ingredients and 6 Step”
You can make S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits use 7 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
- You Need 1 jar or tall glass.
- You Need 2 frozen bananas.
- You Need 2 organic graham crackers.
- You Need 4 regular sized vegan marshmallows.
- You Need 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips.
- You Need Splash nut milk (almond, soy, cashew).
- You Need Pinch cinnamon.
Steps cook S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
- Process the frozen bananas and cinnamon in a food processor until smooth. Put in a bowl and put it in the freezer to keep it cold..
- Place a graham cracker in the bottom of a jar while you melt the dark chocolate chips with a splash of almond milk for about 10 seconds. Stir the melted chocolate and layer it on top of the cracker..
- Toast the marshmallows and layer them in the jar/glass..
- Take the nice cream out of the freezer and scoop it into the jar/glass..
- Continue layering the rest of the ingredients in the jar/glass..
- Top with more cinnamon and half of a graham cracker (optional)..
Indonesian-style Coconut Black Rice Pudding with Mango – vegan “How to Make a Recipe Indonesian-style Coconut Black Rice Pudding with Mango – vegan need 11 ingredients and 6 Step” You can cook Indonesian-style Coconut Black Rice Pudding with Mango – vegan use 11 ingredients and …
Mince (fruit) Pies “How to Make a Recipe Mince (fruit) Pies need 7 ingredients and 8 Step” Canned pie filling would work too, but most pie filling is just fruit, sugar. Mince pies or mincemeat pies or tarts originate in England and are little pastry …
Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole
“How to Make a Recipe Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole need 12 ingredients and 14 Step”
You can cook Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole use 12 ingredients and 14 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole
- You Need yellow squash.
- You Need Thinly Slice White Onion.
- You Need Vegan Butter.
- You Need Bob's Red Mill Almond meal/flour.
- You Need Silk Soy Milk.
- You Need Kraft Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese.
- You Need Sea Salt.
- You Need Ground Black Pepper.
- You Need Cayenne Powder.
- You Need Organic Bread Crumbs.
- You Need Pam Olive oil spray.
- You Need Egg Whites.
Steps cook Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole
- Thinly slice 2 lbs of yellow squash.
- Broil squash and onions in water for 10 minutes.
- drain in strainer and let set.
- Melt vegan butter in medium saucepan and add almond flour and stir.
- Add warm Soy milk to saucepan and stir until thickened.
- remove mixture from heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, cayenne powder, salt and ground black pepper, Stir until completely melted.
- Add squash and stir well.
- Spray Olive Oil Spray onto the Casserole Dish completely..
- Spoon squash mixture evenly in the casserole dish.
- in a medium mixing bowl, add 2 cups of egg whites and organic bread crumbs, mix well..
- Spread bread crumb mixture over the top of squash mixture and add 1/2 cup cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..
- let cool for 10-15 minutes and serve.
Vegan High Protein Smoothie Bowl “How to Make a Recipe Vegan High Protein Smoothie Bowl need 11 ingredients and 3 Step” Please check your entries and try again. Pumpkin Pie Protein Bowl (gluten-free, vegan). But, high-protein vegan smoothies are a little trickier. You can make …
Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan
” Step Make a Recipe Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan need 14 ingredients and 30 Step”
You can make Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan use 14 ingredients and 30 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan
- You Need 1 cup Coconut cream(canned).
- You Need 1 cup frozen mixed Berry.
- You Need 3 tablespoon regular Sugar.
- You Need 2 tablespoon Cornflour.
- You Need For Apple crumble.
- You Need 1/2 cup roasted flatten rice(poha).
- You Need 2 Apples.
- You Need 1 teaspoon Cornflour.
- You Need 2 teaspoon regular sugar.
- You Need 1/4 cup All purpose flour.
- You Need 1/4 cup Jaggery powder.
- You Need 2 tablespoon Vegetable oil.
- You Need 5-6 Walnuts.
- You Need as needed dessicated coconut to garnish.
Steps cook Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan
- Take 1 cup of frozen mixed berries and place them to a saucepan..
- Reserve 1/4th cup of berry liquid to a cup which will be used later..
- Cook the berry mixture in medium heat until the berries become soft and mushy..
- With a hand blender blend the mixture to make a compote like consistency. If some chunks of berries are not blended it is ok..
- Add in 3 tablespoon of sugar and stir well to mix..
- Cook until sugar melts completely..
- Take out 1/4th cup of the compote to a cup for topping and garnish..
- Take 1 cup of thick coconut cream and add in to the prepared berry compote. Keep flame in low heat. Note that the cream should be thick, so use only thick part of the cream leaving any liquid from the cream..
- Stir well to incorporate cream to the berry mixture..
- Take 2 tablespoons of cornflour and mix to the previously reserved berry liquid..
- Mix well to make a mixture and add in to the coconut berry mixture slowly, stirring constantly..
- Cook in medium low heat until the mixture becomes thick custard like consistency..
- Remove from heat and stir continuously until the mixture becomes little cool..
- Prepare some pudding mould by lining them with cling film. I use small ramekin bowls and some silicon moulds to set the pudding..
- Pour the cool pudding mixture to each mould, cover and keep in the refrigerator for about 4 hours to set completely..
- For the apple crumble take 1/2 cup of roasted poha or flatten rice to a mixing bowl. I use brown roasted flatten rice as I love it to have with coconut cream. You can use oats instead of flatten rice..
- Add in 1/4th cup of all purpose flour and 1/4th cup of powder Jaggery to the flatten rice bowl. I use powder jaggery, you can use grated jaggery instead..
- Stir well to mix and then add in 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil..
- Crush some walnuts and add in to the mixture..
- Also add in 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix well so that the mixture becomes moist..
- Take 2 apples, peel and chop roughly..
- Take a 8-9 inch diameter baking dish, put the chopped apples there. Sprinkle 2 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cornflour..
- Mix well to coat cornflour and sugar nicely and spread evenly..
- Now spread the prepared flatten rice mixture over the apply mixture..
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown..
- When the pudding sets completely, take out from the refrigerator and demould carefully. As I used cling flim, it becomes easy to demould..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Also place some apple crumble..
- Sprinkle some dessicated coconut on the top of the pudding, also pour some berry compote and serve immediately..
- They are perfect vegan dessert to serve to any party or gatherings..
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) ” Step Make a Recipe Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) need 10 ingredients and 4 Step” You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) use 10 ingredients and …